Strengthening the muscle of chest
1. Bend your arms at the elbows, spread your elbows and connect your palms to chest levels. Squeeze your hands together sharply, then relax your hands. Repeat 20 times.
2. Raise your arms above your head, then lower them to chest level. Raise and lower your straightened arms 10 times.
3. Stretch your arms out to the sides and circle them first, clockwise, then counterclockwise. In total, 10 rotations in both directions should be made.
4. Do push-ups. Hands are shoulder-width apart, elbows spread apart. You need to lean either on your knees or on your toes. Perform 10 push-ups.
5. Slowly raise and lower your shoulders. Repeat 10 times.
6. Holding your hands behind your head, spread your elbows to the sides and tilt your body to the sides, forward and backward. Make 5 inclinations in each direction alternately.
Most exercises are designed to strengthen the oblique muscles of the abdomen and thereby not only tighten the stomach but also drive the fat from the sides. To this end, you can perform slopes.
Strengthening the muscles of the core
1. I. p.: Legs are slightly apart, shoulder-width apart. We bend forward and reach with the right hand to the toe of the left leg. We return to the starting position. Lean forward, but now with your left hand, we reach the right foot. The exercise is performed in two approaches, 30-40 slopes in each direction.
2. A much greater effect can be achieved by complicating the inclinations with dumbbells. Taking the dumbbell in the left hand, we put the right on the belt. Lean-to the left, return to the starting position. We do the same but in the other direction. We repeat, like the first exercise, in 2 approaches.
3. The next exercise is the pictorial name “folding knife”. To do this, you need to lie on your left side. The left hand can be extended forward or to the side, as you prefer, the right – behind the head. Legs together. At the same time, the right leg rises and the upper body stretches up, the abdominal muscles are tense. A smooth return to its original position and everything repeats on the other side.
4. A good result is given by leg swings performed with weighting materials in the supine position. It’s easy to make sure. It is enough to put weighting materials on your legs and try to make the most ordinary “scissors” or to depict riding a bicycle.
5. Fitball can also be a great helper in the fight against ears at the waist. For example, try the following exercise. Sit on the ball. The back is straight, legs on the floor. Now roll the fitball left and right with the help of the “fifth point” alone, keeping the body motionless. Repeat several times in each direction.
Just remember that consistency and regularity are important.